Gold Member Since 2015
Audited Supplier
Foshan Wudi Flooring Stairs Co., Ltd.

Handrail, Acrylic, Acrylic Handrail manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Russia Hot Selling Wear-Resisting Degree Good Acrylic Handrail, Made in Foshan China Natural Tan Wood Floor, Hot Selling in European 360 Steel Wooden Spiral Staircase and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Handrail(railing) Acrylic handrail Russia Hot Selling Wear-Resisting Degree Good Acrylic Handrail

Russia Hot Selling Wear-Resisting Degree Good Acrylic Handrail

Purchase Qty.:
(Pieces)
1-19 20-49 50-199 200+
FOB Unit Price: US $38 US $34 US $30 US $24
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
1-19 US $38
20-49 US $34
50-199 US $30
200+ US $24
Get Latest Price
Port: Foshan, China
Production Capacity: 8600 PCS
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Cash

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Product Catalog
Foshan Wudi Handrail/Railing
50 Products
Content
Product Image
Product Name
FOB Price
Port
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: WD-AH00136
  • Frame Finishing: Not Coated
  • Material: Plastic
  • Diameter: 60mm,130mm
  • Special Material: Stainless Steel,Crystal
  • Delivery Time: 15~20 Days After 30% T/T Deposit
  • Transport Package: Standard Carton Packaging
  • Origin: China
  • Certification: ASTM, ISO9001, RoHS, CE
  • Surface Treatment: Pressure Casting
  • Place of Origin: Foshan,China
  • Color: Yellow / White
  • Payment Terms: Pay 30% T/T Deposit Before Produce
  • Trademark: Wudi
  • Specification: acrylic
Product Description
If you are interested in our products  ,please feel free to contact with us:
Company Foshan Wudi Flooring  Stairs Co., Ltd.
Factory Add.Guangzhou , China
Exhibition Add.Foshan, China
Tel0086-757-82718396
Mobile0086 13674025047


Different types of acrylic pole
Russia Hot Selling Wear-Resisting Degree Good Acrylic Handrail


Die casting acrylic crystal impact resistance high strength
Regarding to the problems of acrylic crystal claimed mostly by the customers such as easy break and

cracking on surface and the material features,we had invested lots of money in equipment and introduced

advanced technology from abroad,replacing the previous processes including extruding acrylic crystal

material ,grinding and then polishing with an one-time die casting molding,solving the acrylic crystal

normal problem of easy break and cracking.It's suggested that our customer know the differences between

these two precesses.(the bubble is regular in the traditional production process,there is an grey white

colour bar;the bubble is not regular in the new production process,there is no grey white colour bar

between the bubbles).You are welcomed to pruchase our high strength acrylic crystal.



Factory workshop photo
Russia Hot Selling Wear-Resisting Degree Good Acrylic Handrail

Company tenet
The company aims to serve the customers.

Companies adhere to market-oriented, and constantly develop and innovate, improve product competitiveness.

Company to talent achievement of science and technology, with innovation to build quality, win
the market by the good faith, to bring the company into the field of the world's top brands.



Our service
Pre-sale service :product recommendation,technology introduction,troubleshooting.

Sale service :from a complete set of product advice ,to answer customer questions in the process of installation.

After sales:maintenance service tracking and management,build customer file,after sale tracking.



About the Installation
We will provide detailed installation drawings to the customer,the customer can install the product according to the drawings.




Product details

 
mpanyWudi
ModelWD-AH00136
MaterialAcrylic,Stainless steel,PVC
AdvantagesStrong toughness, good repair
Height850mm(1350mm)
Diameter60mm(50mm,55mm,70mm,80mm,90mm,130mm)
Using rangeIndoor(Staicase handrail,Balcony railing,Fencing)
Surface finishingTitanium(Polishing,Aluminum alloy)
Payment termsPay 30% T/T deposit before produce,the container before the rest of the paid 70%.
PortFoshan,Shenzhen,Guangzhou  in China
PackingPacking of cotton +standard export carton packing
Way of quotingFactory price,FOB,CIF,CNF
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mrs. Lily
Sales Manager
*From:
To: Mrs. Lily
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category